Monday 24 January 2011

Jan 24th

Hey everyone it's Grace here.  Yes I have sobered up thankyou.

I'm not that much of a lightweight it's just that I live in canterbury and can't face the drive to Gillingham in the dark and rain when I'm not that mentally steady!

So, a new week and all that.  I've gone and got Adele's new album 21 today (actually Mark boyf bought it for me thank you Mark boyf).  So, no doubt, I will be force feeding some tracks from there on the show tonight. 

We will also play some Tyrannosaurus Alan, a local Medway band, who I have been chatting to this week and should be coming to play live on the show in a few weeks time.

My weekly moan is that Theatre Royal and the ever lovely Archie Wah Wahs are playing in Chatham on Friday 4th Feb night (command house), at the same time as Lupen Crook play the Nags Head Rochester.  Would do we do about this?

These lot need to start communicating more.

So, listen in tonight for more fun and frolics and I promise I will try harder.

Laters potatas!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment